Old 08-28-2011, 11:37   #1
jplw15

jplw15 is on a distinguished road
Other tablets?

I was thinking about buying a tablet but i cant really afford an ipad, is it possible to run CO on something other than the ipad? like the XOOM or Galaxy or something?
jplw15 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2011, 15:10   #2
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplw15 View Post
I was thinking about buying a tablet but i cant really afford an ipad, is it possible to run CO on something other than the ipad? like the XOOM or Galaxy or something?
It isn't even possible to run it on an ipad yet.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2011, 17:38   #3
dragonfire178
Asshofruit

dragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I dont see why you would want an Ipad in the first place, It's no more than a giant Ipod. Try getting a Windows Tablet like Nav9, those tablets can download/run programs like a regular windows computer.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
dragonfire178 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2011, 21:00   #4
jplw15

jplw15 is on a distinguished road
first of all it says "A Free Classic PVP Online MMO and MMORPG for PC, MAC and Ipad" so it turns out they DO in fact support it :P

second, i got such a low budget i can only afford the cheaper tablets so need to make use of what i got. i know theyre a bit useless but i just like them because theyre extremely portable and are pretty fun to mess with. definately a preference thing.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:28   #5
dragonfire178
Asshofruit

dragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
first of all it says "A Free Classic PVP Online MMO and MMORPG for PC, MAC and Ipad" so it turns out they DO in fact support it :P

second, i got such a low budget i can only afford the cheaper tablets so need to make use of what i got. i know theyre a bit useless but i just like them because theyre extremely portable and are pretty fun to mess with. definately a preference thing.
I understand what you're trying to say but why a tablet for CO? First off, you gotta tap the screen to move and somehow make a touch screen keyboard pop up that'll be extremely hard to play. Also, I dont see how it would work on an Ipad unless they made an app which I dont think they did yet since I have an Ipad, but maybe It's cause I didn't check. Why don't you just get an Ipod or an Iphone instead of buying something that's twice it's price and only offers alittle more features? Plus they're alot more portable. I dont see any reason to get an Ipad to use as a computer, get another tablet for that or get a laptop.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
dragonfire178 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2011, 08:59   #6
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It may say so but officially they don't support ipad yet. They are aiming to release the ipad client within a month which i kinda doubt they will.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: