Old 07-16-2011, 09:43   #1
HmmmOk

HmmmOk is on a distinguished road
where do i claim the prize for the strongest empire?

where do i claim the prize for the strongest empire
HmmmOk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2011, 22:52   #2
HmmmOk

HmmmOk is on a distinguished road
did anyone claim the prizes for the first round?
HmmmOk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2011, 23:21   #3
bwg2469

bwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond repute
They decided too many bulkers abused the system so they will not give out rewards now. Tq got their active guild data they need.

Level 140
Guild: The Gods

King on Server Gemini

385 (Max) Battle Power

8/3/2011

Pure Warrior Videos

http://www.xfire.com/profile/bwg2469/videos/
bwg2469 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2011, 23:49   #4
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
1st and 2nd rounds will be awarded together. You'll be able to claim them from the Prize Awarder, in-game. The announcements will be made when they're available.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2011, 00:17   #5
bwg2469

bwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
1st and 2nd rounds will be awarded together. You'll be able to claim them from the Prize Awarder, in-game. The announcements will be made when they're available.
Why do I always look to see if a thread is locked after you post. O.o

Level 140

King on Server Gemini

385 (Max) Battle Power

8/3/2011

Pure Warrior Videos

Old 07-18-2011, 00:43   #6
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Cause you know that nothing else need be said?
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2011, 01:07   #7
musicsilence

musicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1st and 2nd rounds will be awarded together.
I'm glad 2nd round is not next year.

Was that hard to give prizes once the 1st round was over ?
Contest rules say: "The final rankings of the 1st round will come out after 19:00 July 15th (PDT)". So.. where are the final rankings ?

Handling the prizes after both rounds creates confusion. On site, people can't see final ranks for 1st round. Also they can't see new ranks for 2nd round.
And we can't take back our cash from guilds through CTF.. cause who trusts TQ programming for this event anymore ?

Also, if no one in TQ noticed, the ranks are wrong, some registered guilds do NOT meet the requirements (like number or members).

Really, was this such a hard to code event ?

stupid "frauded dbs" ban solved, lost my mood tho

Last edited by musicsilence; 07-18-2011 at 01:09.
musicsilence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2011, 01:12   #8
Kadafi18

Kadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly theirs no room to be complaining if you are in the top 10 because all you had to do was donate gold to a 1 member guild with a noob. Also people could win by signing up with a guild then leaving the guild and joining another guild. It acts as if your guild leader. ****ty coding and rules.

Last edited by Kadafi18; 07-18-2011 at 01:34.
Kadafi18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2011, 01:22   #9
bwg2469

Quote:
Cause you know that nothing else need be said?
That could be the reason but people just don't let it die.

Level 140

King on Server Gemini

385 (Max) Battle Power

8/3/2011

Pure Warrior Videos

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: