View Poll Results: Allow Players To Transfer Characters To Different Servers
Yes 28 90.32%
No 3 9.68%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 13:11   #1
Massive
Kenshiro
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 33
Massive is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Player Transfer

i do realise this has been done before but i really think this should be a definate add on, i feel that players should have the right to transfer there character and only there equipment to another server, nothing in WH, CPS also should be left behind along with silver, so just the character and any equipment and stats (obviously lol)

Basically i admit i cocked up when creating my Char, i joined a US server and being from the UK i miss out on alot of events, but instead of seeing my mistake earlier on, i just kept playing and leveled and bulked up abit, and yes i am a noob character, taken me about 3 weeks to get to lvl 107, due to the fact i cannot physically play this for everyhour of everyday, i have a house a job and other commitments that come before a game, and i cant afford to leave my character afk while at work leveling in the Training ground

However i do feel that a lot of players agree that this would be a very good feature, ive done some research and seen may polls asking this same question from a few years ago and people seem to be for this idea, so maybe its time to make it a reality?

reading up on comments people want to change servers due to the enormous amount of non speaking english, i have this problem from players whispering me and not being able to understand what im saying.

Obviously i think there should be some form of Fee for this as we all know nothing on conquer is free, you have to pretty much pay for a good character

So please vote yes and maybe TQ might actually do something to allow us as paying customers the right to change servers as i have seen other games that have this feature

maybe have a limit to the amount of times a year the player can changer servers, and they must have a good reason?

Thanks
Massive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2011, 14:33   #2
BotHunter4Good
The Devil
 
BotHunter4Good's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 644
BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive View Post
i do realise this has been done before but i really think this should be a definate add on, i feel that players should have the right to transfer there character and only there equipment to another server, nothing in WH, CPS also should be left behind along with silver, so just the character and any equipment and stats (obviously lol)

Basically i admit i cocked up when creating my Char, i joined a US server and being from the UK i miss out on alot of events, but instead of seeing my mistake earlier on, i just kept playing and leveled and bulked up abit, and yes i am a noob character, taken me about 3 weeks to get to lvl 107, due to the fact i cannot physically play this for everyhour of everyday, i have a house a job and other commitments that come before a game, and i cant afford to leave my character afk while at work leveling in the Training ground

However i do feel that a lot of players agree that this would be a very good feature, ive done some research and seen may polls asking this same question from a few years ago and people seem to be for this idea, so maybe its time to make it a reality?

reading up on comments people want to change servers due to the enormous amount of non speaking english, i have this problem from players whispering me and not being able to understand what im saying.

Obviously i think there should be some form of Fee for this as we all know nothing on conquer is free, you have to pretty much pay for a good character

So please vote yes and maybe TQ might actually do something to allow us as paying customers the right to change servers as i have seen other games that have this feature

maybe have a limit to the amount of times a year the player can changer servers, and they must have a good reason?

Thanks
They did say they're gonna do that. They don't know when but my vote is yes.
__________________
Check this suggestion about market change to auction

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038


Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2011, 00:12   #3
LightOfAngel
Suomi prkl
 
LightOfAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Suomi - Finland
Posts: 543
LightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond repute
someone on my server said that GM emailed him that in 1-2 month they will release server transfer
__________________
[Gem World - Turquoise]

(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 135) <- playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Ninja-Ninja-Ninja)
(lvl 138) [TF Fixed, PS Fixed, CK Fixed] <- each skill i've fixed first on my server

Last update 26th Aug. 2011
LightOfAngel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2011, 00:13   #4
thehempknight
Your Ruler
 
thehempknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,337
thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
It's already going to happen. Just trying to get everything settled, right now.
There has been no date set for it, yet.
__________________
sar
c
a
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2011, 00:40   #5
Kanux
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 117
Kanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond repute
like the idea cause I really want to transfer to a server where there is more players speaking english rather than arabic or any other foreign language in general (language barriers).


That's a lot of characters to transfer D:


Does the option of Transferring DB's between servers (cost depending on how many DB's you transfer) still exist?
__________________
Say NO to more problems in CO
Kanux is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2011, 13:15   #6
Massive
Kenshiro
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 33
Massive is on a distinguished road
thanks for the heads up guys and also thank you for the support in the poll much appriciated
Massive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2011, 16:07   #7
BotHunter4Good
The Devil
 
BotHunter4Good's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 644
BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
It's already going to happen. Just trying to get everything settled, right now.
There has been no date set for it, yet.
i knew they would :-)
__________________
Check this suggestion about market change to auction

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038


Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2011, 00:36   #8
PainNagato
Akatsuki
 
PainNagato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Volcano
Posts: 1,704
PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
I think everything on the account should be transfered as well.
__________________
Quote:
"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace. Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred."
~Pain Nagato

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2011, 00:41   #9
LightOfAngel
Suomi prkl
 
LightOfAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Suomi - Finland
Posts: 543
LightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PainNagato View Post
I think everything on the account should be transfered as well.
agreed and i hope we can transfer from US to EU server
__________________
[Gem World - Turquoise]

(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 135) <- playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Ninja-Ninja-Ninja)
(lvl 138) [TF Fixed, PS Fixed, CK Fixed] <- each skill i've fixed first on my server

Last update 26th Aug. 2011
LightOfAngel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2011, 04:02   #10
distan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 53
distan is on a distinguished road
i agree with player transfer

but: transfer everything (except Nobility)
distan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2011, 05:29   #11
FloSwifty
disgamesux
 
FloSwifty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 425
FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by distan View Post
i agree with player transfer

but: transfer everything (except Nobility)
Maybe you get half/a quarter of your $$ back when you transfer ?
__________________
Started in 06, Quit April 25 2011

League Of Legends : Maguuma

GW2: Elucya de Lute Ima on Fort Aspenwood
FloSwifty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2011, 06:07   #12
wolvesreign
Ohh shiny!
 
wolvesreign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Crying in TC
Posts: 540
wolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond repute
Shouldn't be nobility rank per se just whatever the donation is and if you happen to get your old rank back well good for you.
__________________
TQ won't let me quit

Currently geared off 3 +8 lotto wins

Currently guild leader of Haterade

Bulk more get tq'd
wolvesreign is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2011, 16:59   #13
Lackey
egocentric
 
Lackey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 474
Lackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanux View Post
Does the option of Transferring DB's between servers (cost depending on how many DB's you transfer) still exist?

No.
__________________
I AM NERD; HEAR ME SQUEAL!





Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: tq should make broadcast cost 2 cps for u -_-[2009-11-2, 8:59]
Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: if there is anyone with more broadcast than u i will cut off my **** >.<[2009-11-2, 9:0]
Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: tq needs pay u rlly lol, u are the most experienced bcer ever lol[2009-11-8, 21:17]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
i vote this noob gets banned from posting in suggestions... -_-
Lackey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2011, 20:49   #14
thehempknight
Your Ruler
 
thehempknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,337
thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
All of the details will be announced prior to transfers being available. You would still have your items, etc, but there will certainly be some restrictions. EU <-> US is possible, but no 2.0 <-> Classic.
__________________
sar
c
a
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2011, 00:26   #15
PainNagato
Akatsuki
 
PainNagato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Volcano
Posts: 1,704
PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
All of the details will be announced prior to transfers being available. You would still have your items, etc, but there will certainly be some restrictions. EU <-> US is possible, but no 2.0 <-> Classic.
Aw, and here I was excited to go to Liberty
__________________
Quote:
"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace. Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred."
~Pain Nagato

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:57.