Yes 28 90.32%
No 3 9.68%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-21-2011, 13:11   #1
Massive
Kenshiro

Massive is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Player Transfer

i do realise this has been done before but i really think this should be a definate add on, i feel that players should have the right to transfer there character and only there equipment to another server, nothing in WH, CPS also should be left behind along with silver, so just the character and any equipment and stats (obviously lol)

Basically i admit i cocked up when creating my Char, i joined a US server and being from the UK i miss out on alot of events, but instead of seeing my mistake earlier on, i just kept playing and leveled and bulked up abit, and yes i am a noob character, taken me about 3 weeks to get to lvl 107, due to the fact i cannot physically play this for everyhour of everyday, i have a house a job and other commitments that come before a game, and i cant afford to leave my character afk while at work leveling in the Training ground

However i do feel that a lot of players agree that this would be a very good feature, ive done some research and seen may polls asking this same question from a few years ago and people seem to be for this idea, so maybe its time to make it a reality?

reading up on comments people want to change servers due to the enormous amount of non speaking english, i have this problem from players whispering me and not being able to understand what im saying.

Obviously i think there should be some form of Fee for this as we all know nothing on conquer is free, you have to pretty much pay for a good character

So please vote yes and maybe TQ might actually do something to allow us as paying customers the right to change servers as i have seen other games that have this feature

maybe have a limit to the amount of times a year the player can changer servers, and they must have a good reason?

Thanks
Massive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2011, 14:33   #2
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive View Post
i do realise this has been done before but i really think this should be a definate add on, i feel that players should have the right to transfer there character and only there equipment to another server, nothing in WH, CPS also should be left behind along with silver, so just the character and any equipment and stats (obviously lol)

Basically i admit i cocked up when creating my Char, i joined a US server and being from the UK i miss out on alot of events, but instead of seeing my mistake earlier on, i just kept playing and leveled and bulked up abit, and yes i am a noob character, taken me about 3 weeks to get to lvl 107, due to the fact i cannot physically play this for everyhour of everyday, i have a house a job and other commitments that come before a game, and i cant afford to leave my character afk while at work leveling in the Training ground

However i do feel that a lot of players agree that this would be a very good feature, ive done some research and seen may polls asking this same question from a few years ago and people seem to be for this idea, so maybe its time to make it a reality?

reading up on comments people want to change servers due to the enormous amount of non speaking english, i have this problem from players whispering me and not being able to understand what im saying.

Obviously i think there should be some form of Fee for this as we all know nothing on conquer is free, you have to pretty much pay for a good character

So please vote yes and maybe TQ might actually do something to allow us as paying customers the right to change servers as i have seen other games that have this feature

maybe have a limit to the amount of times a year the player can changer servers, and they must have a good reason?

Thanks
They did say they're gonna do that. They don't know when but my vote is yes.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038

Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2011, 00:12   #3
LightOfAngel
Suomi prkl

LightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond repute
someone on my server said that GM emailed him that in 1-2 month they will release server transfer

(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 135) <- playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Ninja-Ninja-Ninja)
(lvl 138) [TF Fixed, PS Fixed, CK Fixed] <- each skill i've fixed first on my server

Last update 26th Aug. 2011
LightOfAngel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2011, 00:13   #4
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
It's already going to happen. Just trying to get everything settled, right now.
There has been no date set for it, yet.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2011, 00:40   #5
Kanux

Kanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond repute
like the idea cause I really want to transfer to a server where there is more players speaking english rather than arabic or any other foreign language in general (language barriers).

That's a lot of characters to transfer D:

Does the option of Transferring DB's between servers (cost depending on how many DB's you transfer) still exist?
Old 04-22-2011, 13:15   #6
Massive
Kenshiro

Massive is on a distinguished road
thanks for the heads up guys and also thank you for the support in the poll much appriciated
Massive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2011, 16:07   #7
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
It's already going to happen. Just trying to get everything settled, right now.
There has been no date set for it, yet.
i knew they would :-)

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038

Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2011, 00:36   #8
PainNagato
Akatsuki

PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
I think everything on the account should be transfered as well.

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2011, 00:41   #9
LightOfAngel
Suomi prkl

LightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PainNagato View Post
I think everything on the account should be transfered as well.
agreed and i hope we can transfer from US to EU server

(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 135) <- playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Ninja-Ninja-Ninja)
(lvl 138) [TF Fixed, PS Fixed, CK Fixed] <- each skill i've fixed first on my server

Last update 26th Aug. 2011
LightOfAngel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2011, 04:02   #10
distan

distan is on a distinguished road
i agree with player transfer

but: transfer everything (except Nobility)
distan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2011, 05:29   #11
FloSwifty
disgamesux

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by distan View Post
i agree with player transfer

but: transfer everything (except Nobility)
Maybe you get half/a quarter of your $$ back when you transfer ?

League Of Legends : Maguuma

GW2: Elucya de Lute Ima on Fort Aspenwood
FloSwifty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2011, 06:07   #12
wolvesreign
Ohh shiny!

wolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond repute
Shouldn't be nobility rank per se just whatever the donation is and if you happen to get your old rank back well good for you.

Currently geared off 3 +8 lotto wins

Currently guild leader of Haterade

Bulk more get tq'd
wolvesreign is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2011, 16:59   #13
Lackey
egocentric

Lackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanux View Post
Does the option of Transferring DB's between servers (cost depending on how many DB's you transfer) still exist?

No.

Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: tq should make broadcast cost 2 cps for u -_-[2009-11-2, 8:59]
Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: if there is anyone with more broadcast than u i will cut off my **** >.<[2009-11-2, 9:0]
Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: tq needs pay u rlly lol, u are the most experienced bcer ever lol[2009-11-8, 21:17]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
i vote this noob gets banned from posting in suggestions... -_-
Lackey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2011, 20:49   #14
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
All of the details will be announced prior to transfers being available. You would still have your items, etc, but there will certainly be some restrictions. EU <-> US is possible, but no 2.0 <-> Classic.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2011, 00:26   #15
PainNagato
Akatsuki

PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
All of the details will be announced prior to transfers being available. You would still have your items, etc, but there will certainly be some restrictions. EU <-> US is possible, but no 2.0 <-> Classic.
Aw, and here I was excited to go to Liberty

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: