Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 21:31   #1
Subjugation

Subjugation is on a distinguished road
Bandit Courier spawn, no health bar?

In the Family Feud quest, I cannot seem to find Bandit Messengers, even after killing numerous amounts of Bandittis. The only things that spawn are Bandit Couriers, and they have no health bars, nor are they the right size (from what I've seen of the video on the site)

Subjugation is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2010, 05:25   #2
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subjugation View Post
In the Family Feud quest, I cannot seem to find Bandit Messengers, even after killing numerous amounts of Bandittis. The only things that spawn are Bandit Couriers, and they have no health bars, nor are they the right size (from what I've seen of the video on the site)

Them be the ones you wanna kill
Draconan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2010, 01:46   #3
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, the Bandit Couriers is the correct name. I have already forwarded it to our staff and they will revise the instruction on official site. Thanks for letting us know it.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:36   #4
sg4real

sg4real is on a distinguished road
This is still not fixed.

Still says "Bandit Messenger appeared on Bird Island (331,575). Get rid of him!"

A problem this small should be fixed by now... made me search for him for nothing.
sg4real is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: