Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 22:42   #1
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
~ sign in conquer online

In cases like conquer online their is people having a ~ in conquer online most guilds have these signs to make the guild more stylish looking.These ~ signs are somewhat disappeared for unknown reason and even guilds signs are mysteriously taken away. The clan's ~ works just fine the player and the guild are completely invisible unless you stand right next to them. the guild's ~ is invisible even if you stand next to them. Is their a reason why guilds and people's names are invisible when they have a ~ sign?

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2010, 23:31   #2
Krugar

Krugar is on a distinguished road
I heard from another player that it has something to do with how TQ deactivates the programmer's console commands. I'd take that with a grain of salt, though.
Krugar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 03:53   #3
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord2080 View Post
In cases like conquer online their is people having a ~ in conquer online most guilds have these signs to make the guild more stylish looking.These ~ signs are somewhat disappeared for unknown reason and even guilds signs are mysteriously taken away. The clan's ~ works just fine the player and the guild are completely invisible unless you stand right next to them. the guild's ~ is invisible even if you stand next to them. Is their a reason why guilds and people's names are invisible when they have a ~ sign?
We did have an update to solve this problem. But I don't know why it still cannot be shown correctly. I will forward it again.
Old 08-18-2010, 14:41   #4
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krugar View Post
I heard from another player that it has something to do with how TQ deactivates the programmer's console commands. I'd take that with a grain of salt, though.
i think it was supposed to make it to where the character can have spaces so they can make a first name and last name..

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
Old 08-18-2010, 14:45   #5
warlord2080
Boycotter

or when they got rid of the first name and last name feature it may have bugged the system..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
We did have an update to solve this problem. But I don't know why it still cannot be shown correctly. I will forward it again.
did they beta test this on maintenance before releasing a patch?

Last edited by warlord2080; 08-18-2010 at 14:49.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:03   #6
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord2080 View Post
or when they got rid of the first name and last name feature it may have bugged the system..

did they beta test this on maintenance before releasing a patch?
Why would they need to test it on a maintenance when they have the full server on their side.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 14:08   #7
warlord2080
Boycotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.12 View Post
Why would they need to test it on a maintenance when they have the full server on their side.
to ensure that it works properly before releasing the patch unless their is a testing server that they use.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: