Old 01-17-2010, 19:32   #1
~.ZoLDeK.~

~.ZoLDeK.~ is on a distinguished road
Arrow maimare< auto nado, auto fog

like here watch what maimar doing is.. auto nado like ****, with auto fog enjoy watch , hope this time to bot jail of that video's like hes useing hack always.. so you can watch and i let it to you at the end =) enjoy 4 vid's

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...14355f8f67f0f9

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...7754566dbb0bc7

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...bdf52445a22cfc

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...c4cd33dbede174

Last edited by ~.ZoLDeK.~; 01-17-2010 at 19:37.
~.ZoLDeK.~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2010, 02:46   #2
craigy-baby
Banned

craigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~.ZoLDeK.~ View Post
like here watch what maimar doing is.. auto nado like ****, with auto fog enjoy watch , hope this time to bot jail of that video's like hes useing hack always.. so you can watch and i let it to you at the end =) enjoy 4 vid's

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...14355f8f67f0f9

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...7754566dbb0bc7

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...bdf52445a22cfc

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...c4cd33dbede174
It wont work, you wana know why? well theres a vidster called rainbow, he/she denys all vids against osd/akaike, but accepts all vids against the law and courages, its obviusly a member of alexs dip **** friends or maybe alex him self, anyway just for your info TQ are looking into it more and will be taking action after reviewing all the vids posted in the past 6 month, so alot will be re assed and more people banned and let off
craigy-baby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2010, 06:47   #3
Carleen
WoW Rules!

Carleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Carleen Send a message via Yahoo to Carleen Send a message via Skype™ to Carleen
Wrong again I will be posting e-mails soon here I have to wait till I am done with the game of course but Eve herself told me straight up that TQ refuses to do anything where maimares accounts r concerned due to they can be hit with legal bull**** because he has spent so much money. Now those of u that know me, know close to what I have spent and I am no where even close to him but yet Alex says maimare does not bulk. LIERRRRRRRRRR!!!

BEST QUOTE YET!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Cheers!
Ikky
Carleen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2010, 07:01   #4
craigy-baby
Banned

craigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
Wrong again I will be posting e-mails soon here I have to wait till I am done with the game of course but Eve herself told me straight up that TQ refuses to do anything where maimares accounts r concerned due to they can be hit with legal bull**** because he has spent so much money. Now those of u that know me, know close to what I have spent and I am no where even close to him but yet Alex says maimare does not bulk. LIERRRRRRRRRR!!!
Tell them thats bull **** lol theres no legal action that can be taken no mater how much hes spent on the game, the disclaimer before you sign up for the game says this hun so dont let them say tht to you lol maimare< is the same as any other player he should not get special rights and should also have accounts banned same as other people and have to remake his account, therefor leagally he can have his gears back but his account should remain banned and therefor the laws have been bypassed anyway
Old 01-18-2010, 07:21   #5
Carleen
WoW Rules!

Carleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Carleen Send a message via Yahoo to Carleen Send a message via Skype™ to Carleen
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigy-baby View Post
Tell them thats bull **** lol theres no legal action that can be taken no mater how much hes spent on the game, the disclaimer before you sign up for the game says this hun so dont let them say tht to you lol maimare< is the same as any other player he should not get special rights and should also have accounts banned same as other people and have to remake his account, therefor leagally he can have his gears back but his account should remain banned and therefor the laws have been bypassed anyway
Just saying what the email said, but as I said I will post several e-mails here after I am done, right now I have sent 6 emails from eve and tq to the major gamming magazines conquer screwed with the wrong 13itch this time!

BEST QUOTE YET!!
Quote:
Cheers!
Ikky
Old 01-18-2010, 07:28   #6
craigy-baby
Banned

Quote:
Just saying what the email said, but as I said I will post several e-mails here after I am done, right now I have sent 6 emails from eve and tq to the major gamming magazines conquer screwed with the wrong 13itch this time!
lol did i forget to mention i love you
Old 01-18-2010, 13:22   #7
PhaithuN
Pineapple

PhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhaithuN
its sad that you people care so much.
[S] +6 2 spg brace
[S] +6 2 spg backsword
[S] +5 2 spg robe
[S] +5 1 spg -1 boots
[S] +6 2 sgg -1 tower
[S] +6 2 stg fan
+6 agate steed

Nin-War-Wat-nin-nin-nin-war-fire 130-130-136-136-136-136-137-137 (300-315BP)

play wow on turaylon server lvl 85 goblin death knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
That turned me on

<3 daisy and gray best CL/GLs ever
PhaithuN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2010, 18:05   #8
craigy-baby
Banned

Evelyin
Super Moderator

maimare<
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...6dd0e9a50ec801
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...ac3e95a6351727
[3rd party program - Speed]

For reporting Cheats and bots

Problem Submitting Forms,Bugs or Technical Problems email: service@conqueronline.com

If you feel that you are wrongfully jailed, Please email me at: evelyin02@gmail.com

thts evidence tht eve talking **** right there btw, she did touch his account so she can do it again
Old 01-18-2010, 21:35   #9
Carleen
WoW Rules!

u said it all yaself, 2007 when was the last time they jailed him and stuck to it

BEST QUOTE YET!!
Quote:
Cheers!
Ikky
Old 01-19-2010, 02:09   #10
craigy-baby
Banned

Quote:
u said it all yaself, 2007 when was the last time they jailed him and stuck to it
thts eves join date lol he didnt have tht char in 07 ninja wasnt out

that was recent and cant be removed because he had no excuse for it

i also came acros something interesting while watching maimares vids yesterday, the hacks been used by him, i.e he speeds in some of his own vids uses auto pot and edited clients and unlocked fps on some top fps been 39-49
Old 01-19-2010, 07:47   #11
Carleen
WoW Rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigy-baby View Post
thts eves join date lol he didnt have tht char in 07 ninja wasnt out

that was recent and cant be removed because he had no excuse for it

i also came acros something interesting while watching maimares vids yesterday, the hacks been used by him, i.e he speeds in some of his own vids uses auto pot and edited clients and unlocked fps on some top fps been 39-49
Just goes to show u hes sucking someone, he uses bots and hacks but yet his videos get people bottjail, my sig says it all and as for eve shes a ***** with a big ol B!

BEST QUOTE YET!!
Quote:
Cheers!
Ikky
Old 01-19-2010, 08:15   #12
craigy-baby
Banned

Quote:
Just goes to show u hes sucking someone, he uses bots and hacks but yet his videos get people bottjail, my sig says it all and as for eve shes a ***** with a big ol B!
well im talking to vidsters from other servers and they support everything i have said about this what i have pointed out, i emaild eve but she aint got on touch with me yet, i will get them all reviewed and i will get maimare< banned and shane taken off the botting thread maybe everytime but once because one time i think he did get caught useing a bot even though the vid is edited in which case bot or no bot rules are rules and he should not have been bot jailed

And yea your siggy sums all this up
Old 01-19-2010, 10:39   #13
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaithuN View Post
its sad that you people care so much.
Only post I've read because it's truthful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
Lotak....Meet Infamous, infamous likes to collect infractions and bans and violate the rules just to try to piss off mods. Its kinda funny and sad at the same time
Quote:
Satan, our Lord who art in Hell, hallowed be thy name...
Some ho got ****canned and needs to get the **** out
Help a ***** out, man

Love, Infamous~
***8196;***9650;
***9650; ***9650;
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2010, 13:43   #14
PhaithuN
Pineapple

PhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhaithuN
i sincerely urge you people to GET A LIFE.

Infamous HIIIIIIIIII.

that is all.
[S] +6 2 spg brace
[S] +6 2 spg backsword
[S] +5 2 spg robe
[S] +5 1 spg -1 boots
[S] +6 2 sgg -1 tower
[S] +6 2 stg fan
+6 agate steed

Nin-War-Wat-nin-nin-nin-war-fire 130-130-136-136-136-136-137-137 (300-315BP)

play wow on turaylon server lvl 85 goblin death knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
That turned me on

<3 daisy and gray best CL/GLs ever
PhaithuN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2010, 17:44   #15
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaithuN View Post
i sincerely urge you people to GET A LIFE.

Infamous HIIIIIIIIII.

that is all.
SUUUUP MAN

/fin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
Lotak....Meet Infamous, infamous likes to collect infractions and bans and violate the rules just to try to piss off mods. Its kinda funny and sad at the same time
Quote:
Satan, our Lord who art in Hell, hallowed be thy name...
Some ho got ****canned and needs to get the **** out
Help a ***** out, man

Love, Infamous~
***8196;***9650;
***9650; ***9650;
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: