Old 12-04-2009, 18:06   #1
idcatall9491

idcatall9491 is on a distinguished road
Paid Character Transfer - No Poll

i have spent alot of time and money into the Game Conquer Online and love my Character. with more and more people joining the online sensation our server is over populated and is making the server(Phoenix) go down every 10-20 minutes it is a problem and it cause me to do the monster hunt Quest in Mystic castle quite a few times when it hits 300 the Server goes down and it restarts to a point when i had only 86 this is a problem for not only people who enjoy the game but for people who would like to play because they cant make it past the first few levels and enjoy the Game, and know the game as well as most. i feel a paid Character Transfer would be helpful to solve this problem. the person can sign up on the official Site and pay through Pay pal or through CP to move their character to a less populated server. and Be able to enjoy the game to its fullest. Thank you for taking the time to Read this Thread.

All ON PHOENIX Server

Hadri 123fire-118water
Pallanen 121 Archer-80 archer
RapidOxidation 110water-103 Fire
|Poison|Trojan 103
idcatall9491 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 19:30   #2
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
See the list of "things that you should not make suggestions about" in http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...18&postcount=1. This suggestion also does not have a poll.

TQ used to transfer dbs between servers for a percentage of the dbs, but they stopped that service and will not reconsider it.

Attribute points list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizaro View Post
I seem to get along with botters very good, but they never talk to me and kill my mobs all the time

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 12-05-2009, 16:09   #3
unstop
Banned

unstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond repute
u cant do transfers from sever to sever, only way is sell all ur items for real money, and buy bulks again and build the new acc in other sever.
unstop is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: