Old 07-05-2009, 18:41   #1
Hidewarrior
:):D:(:P:/

Hidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond repute
hero's wings quest

http://co.91.com/guide/quests/herowings.shtml

hero's wings

when i get to step 3 no monsters drop any of the items

am i doing somthing wrong? ive killed over 3000 birdmen and not a single quest item drop!

Is it a known bug?

How do i get the items?

the countless bugs, and annoyances. in any other legit company they would be embarrassed at their errors. but tq just pretends like they dont exsist.
-hidewarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
Live support and GM's have both told me no. So the answer is most likely yes.
Hidewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2009, 19:28   #2
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Not a bug all of those quests work like they should you are most probably doing something wrong

1- do you have your trainers badge with you?
2- which birdmen are you killing
3- theres a special thread for help with these quests http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=587960

MyAnimeList

Last edited by Himie; 07-05-2009 at 19:30.
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 00:09   #3
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
1. Check if you still have the trainer badge with you.
2. Make sure that you are killing the correct monsters.

Blood Kermes: Collect 10 samples of Bird Blood from the Birdmen and Birdmen L88
Ginseng Grease: Kill the Hawk Kings around Bird Island (451,676) and you have a chance to obtain a Gallbladder in your inventory. Use it in the place the Doctor marked on this Ginseng Map: (right click it to see) Bird Island (441,698), (287,535), (127,293), (199,479), (175,308). Step on the shining spot, and you will find if there is a Bitter Ginseng there or not.
5 Hawk Claws: You will get 1 Hawk Claw in your inventory after killing two Hawks L93 on Bird Island (451,676) within 1 minute.

For future bug reporting, please go to https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSu...BugSubmit.aspx [/url]

The bugs we fixed in the year of 2010: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=677059
CindyZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 08:09   #4
isti37
Tigger

isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
It hasn't got bugs.
I did the quest like 8 times so far and it works well.

Re-read what Cindy said and you will be fine.
First you give a meteor to the doctor and ask him again.
After that you go kill some birdmens until you get 10 Bird Blood.
Give the bird blood samples to the doctor and go kill some hawkings until you get a ginseng grease. After you got one go test one spot. If the spot isn't good get another ginseng grease and try again.
The last step is clear.

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.
isti37 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: