Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 13:31   #1
TR4
Mazul

TR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond repute
Venomous Ape Quest

Ive been trying to do this with a lvl 57 ninja for hours. First of all, other ppl kill them, second, my ninja takes at least 3 minutes to kill one of them, and I use around 10 potions to live through it,. after killing like 2 of them, the apeboss didnt turn up, even though it turned up for a couple of other ppl who came across it.

what the hell am i doing wrong?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&n=Gankenstein

WoW EU Server: Silvermoon
Whiplasher lvl 80 Human Death Knight
TR4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2009, 13:43   #2
AOD
Banned

AOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR4 View Post
Ive been trying to do this with a lvl 57 ninja for hours. First of all, other ppl kill them, second, my ninja takes at least 3 minutes to kill one of them, and I use around 10 potions to live through it,. after killing like 2 of them, the apeboss didnt turn up, even though it turned up for a couple of other ppl who came across it.

Your not doing anything wrong. If your got a higher level, carry it to weaken the apes or just ask a friend to tag along and help out a bit. Just kill them out, till the ApeBoss spawns, looks like a big blue monster. Kill that and you get the item needed.

It's normal it's a pain since the apes got really high defense and everyone passes kills the spawn before you get the boss.
AOD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2009, 14:06   #3
MECHFrost
Banned

MECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond reputeMECHFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

How can it take hours? Just use fatal strike on them. You need to kill ~10 apes before the boss shows up.
MECHFrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2009, 14:11   #4
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
yeah just wait till your xp skill and do it
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2009, 14:47   #5
TR4
Mazul

TR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond reputeTR4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
yeah just wait till your xp skill and do it
thing is, when ur an ape u cant use it, and anyway, i hit 1s most of the time, 5x dmg doesnt help alot :/ ill try it when im 70. till then, happy plvling and offline TG *sigh*

Old 04-11-2009, 15:20   #6
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thing is, when ur an ape u cant use it, and anyway, i hit 1s most of the time, 5x dmg doesnt help alot :/ ill try it when im 70. till then, happy plvling and offline TG *sigh*
yes you can :s you just can't zoom to the monsters lol you need to walk to them but it still does the mega damage.

but yeah try when your higher level
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2009, 17:24   #7
trulyme88

trulyme88 is on a distinguished road
i no that for one, u have to have really good gears and be a somewat higher level. one of my characters is almost level 90 and he still couldnt do it cuz his gears were too weak i guess. so i have to wait and redo the quests with him so he can get better gears to do that one.
its always good to have someone with u to tag along as well of course, yes. its hard wen it takes forever to do kill them and they dont stick around and if another person kills even 1 of them, ur quest is messed up and u have to do it ALL over again and i dont mean just go back to doctor and get the vial thing. u will have to restart the quest and redo it all over again. i tried goin back to doc all the time and gettin vial but never could summon ape leader and finally did wen i restarted whole entire quest. its ***....
trulyme88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2009, 22:34   #8
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
If you can't zoom to the monsters, it means you don't do extra damage to them.

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2009, 01:23   #9
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Fog em and kill em

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2009, 06:37   #10
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
I did this yesterday and FatalStrike doesn't work against venomous apes.

Also you only have to turn into an ape once, they all spawn then you can kill them. If you turn back before killing them all the boss still shows up.

You only need to change to get them to appear.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2009, 06:46   #11
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
I did this yesterday and FatalStrike doesn't work against venomous apes.

Also you only have to turn into an ape once, they all spawn then you can kill them. If you turn back before killing them all the boss still shows up.

You only need to change to get them to appear.
Yeah that's true I did that with my noob ninja and kept killing cause I was mad thinking I'd have to do it again.

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2009, 10:19   #12
TR4
Mazul

did it yesterday. key is higher lvl, i just got another quest and the boss kills me in 3 hits. so the recommended lvl in the website is baaaad

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: