Old 03-28-2009, 20:40   #1
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Soul token

Exactly how hard is it to get these? Im killing Fiend Bats with a capped dmg of 2523 and it's taking forever. I've killed 70, is this going to take awhile? :S
Tippin Cows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 20:42   #2
Foolsgold

Foolsgold is on a distinguished road
ive killed like 300 and got 1 not sure if it wuz luck
Foolsgold is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 22:11   #3
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Well you're lucky you have towers and they hit you 1s easy they used to hit like 200+ damage if you weren't a full super +5 archer or something x.x.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 22:22   #4
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I hate complainers these days... like OMG I can't own them fast and they don't drop.... Those of us who played back in the day know how much harder it was, it's almost sad these days...

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 22:58   #5
SylvanasWind
Sexy Bish!

SylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
Yeah, I hate complainers these days... like OMG I can't own them fast and they don't drop.... Those of us who played back in the day know how much harder it was, it's almost sad these days...
lvling totally sucked way back then >< took forever to get like 1 lvl XD
All fire spells fixed including Fire Met! Woot! Fixed on April 18, 2008. Wepon Skills next to be fixed. Speedgun, WideStrike, Scent Sword Fixed.

WildSwan:
An Upcoming War>Wat?
SylvanasWind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 04:02   #6
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
I remember spending HOURS there on my Trojan with noob Club/Sword spamming SSes taking down 1 at a time. Sometimes I'd just leave lab after a few hundred time consuming agonizing kills :/ Was too hardheaded to just buy a Soul Token...

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
AlexTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 05:14   #7
Mr_Taoist
Your Momma

Mr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
I pk'd the archers for em when i needed them
j00 DA MAN!!!!1111 taoist for MOD!!!
Code:
***1603;***1583;***1581;***1575;***1604;***1602;***1601;***1586;
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0ad5b45ee3c96d0d7b8f
Beginner and Bonus Pack Guide!
Epic Win Located Here;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
I also voted yes, cause I dont like my modding style either although posters make it necessary.
Mr_Taoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 08:22   #8
AlmightyDuck

AlmightyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeAlmightyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeAlmightyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeAlmightyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeAlmightyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeAlmightyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeAlmightyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeAlmightyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeAlmightyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeAlmightyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeAlmightyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
thats the only token i have trouble getting, i can kill them fine, it just seems to take alot of kills.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:28   #9
.:Phoenix:.
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyDuck View Post
thats the only token i have trouble getting, i can kill them fine, it just seems to take alot of kills.
Yea lol, soultokens take most of the time.. Got like 27 earth tokens now and 1 soul token wich got pked off me.. Dunno what was hard lvling an arch in the old days? I got myself sup+4 coat sup+2 hat rest uni with + and got only hit 1 by slingers from lvl 97 already So was easy for me to get 110 in lab
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
you don't play co

Mod please ban
.:Phoenix:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 08:41   #10
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Phoenix:. View Post
Yea lol, soultokens take most of the time.. Got like 27 earth tokens now and 1 soul token wich got pked off me.. Dunno what was hard lvling an arch in the old days? I got myself sup+4 coat sup+2 hat rest uni with + and got only hit 1 by slingers from lvl 97 already So was easy for me to get 110 in lab
no potency.

potency in itself is always an exp pot. or two.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 08:44   #11
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
no potency.

back in older days it was basically "what's an xp pot?" If I recall correctly they sold for like a DB back about 3 years ago xD

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne*
oh Loosh, I love stroking your...keyboard. It feels so great
Join the lawsuit against TQ for illegal banning of characters!
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 09:06   #12
Shara~v.35
Banned

Shara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
back in older days it was basically "what's an xp pot?" If I recall correctly they sold for like a DB back about 3 years ago xD
xp amrita's and xp tonics.

mhmmm <3.
Shara~v.35 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 09:13   #13
.:Phoenix:.
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
no potency.

Still was not too hard to lvl if you kick gandorema's and titans butt every now and then
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
you don't play co

Mod please ban
.:Phoenix:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 09:22   #14
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Phoenix:. View Post
Still was not too hard to lvl if you kick gandorema's and titans butt every now and then
exp pot lasted for 20 mins, instead of one hour... D:
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 10:52   #15
PanicAtTheDisco
wut

PanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond repute
the blue bird/bat mix spawn is the best place to get an archer from 110-115, i got 15 tokens doin it while exppottin, they drop fairly commonly, like lab 3 ones. gave one to paully right after i finished in lab
PanicAtTheDisco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: