Old 05-27-2012, 10:08   #1
msbongi

msbongi is on a distinguished road
Love Canyon: No Quest NPCs

Hi,

AC Lieutenant, or any other quest initiators, doesn't show up in Love Canyon for me. I've done the quests in TC and MF, but I have no new ones to accept. Has anyone had this problem or is there something I can do?

I'm a lvl 65 Trojan.

Thanks!
msbongi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2012, 19:51   #2
msbongi

And just as an update, i'm not seeing the zone quest initiators. i have the "head to ape city" quest available, but militiacaptain won't give me the quest (he just has a yellow exclamation point above his head). I think this might have something to do with it....

Not sure what's going on, but if you know what i can do please let me know.
Old 06-18-2012, 18:36   #3
colinx
Super Moderator

colinx is on a distinguished road
Sorry for the inconvenience, would you like to show us a screenshot? You might just reply with the link to the screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbongi View Post
And just as an update, i'm not seeing the zone quest initiators. i have the "head to ape city" quest available, but militiacaptain won't give me the quest (he just has a yellow exclamation point above his head). I think this might have something to do with it....

Not sure what's going on, but if you know what i can do please let me know.

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2012, 09:59   #4
lilvietpker
~*-JoJo-*~

lilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant future
^hes talking about the auto path region quests, autopath doesn't take you to the right places. After pc u can't autopath it because it takes you to the wrong cords. Etc

Region quests need to be updated after pc because it's somewhat buggy.
Stop acting Gangster,You wear your pants below your waist just because you want to get anal raped?

I only hate you less then the average person,you should feel proud of yourself for reading this message and knowing your hated

Don't Rep me as i will not rep you back i do not believe in rep only in Nep.

Important message: ***972;***1051;***355; ***355;***1103;***365;***355; ***1108;***287;***287;***939;!

Playing a little CoD4 you may have seen me saying that on Family guy.

Last edited by lilvietpker; 06-19-2012 at 10:03.
lilvietpker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2012, 13:17   #5
Janiceline

Janiceline is on a distinguished road
I am using iPad 2 to play and I am experiencing the same exact problem. Auto path says it is searching for a specific NPC but then I end up in a place with no NPCs in sight. I went to search on more info on the different NPC coordinates in ape city and love canyon, and the coordinates that auto path led me to is actually correct, but the NPC is just not there. I even patiently searched the entire map of love canyon and ape city to look for the different quest NPCs but they were nowhere in the game!

Please come up with a solution. I have a long list of quest which I cannot complete and I am a level 73 fire wizard. This is very frustrating.
Janiceline is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2012, 15:47   #6
Мŕ●ĦŢĕм
91.com

Мŕ●ĦŢĕм is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Мŕ●ĦŢĕм
Maybe you are right
Мŕ●ĦŢĕм is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2012, 06:58   #7
msbongi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janiceline View Post
I am using iPad 2 to play and I am experiencing the same exact problem. Auto path says it is searching for a specific NPC but then I end up in a place with no NPCs in sight. I went to search on more info on the different NPC coordinates in ape city and love canyon, and the coordinates that auto path led me to is actually correct, but the NPC is just not there. I even patiently searched the entire map of love canyon and ape city to look for the different quest NPCs but they were nowhere in the game!

Please come up with a solution. I have a long list of quest which I cannot complete and I am a level 73 fire wizard. This is very frustrating.
That's what I did as well and I found nothing. and now as I go through to different maps (DC, BI) I have the same problem. Is this an ipad thing and are there any updates or fixes?
Old 07-14-2012, 00:39   #8
TheFuds

TheFuds is on a distinguished road
Ape City Region Quest.

I have a problem, I been questing with my character but I just hit a wall in ape city. None of the npcs that should offer any of the region quest are not showing where they should be. I'm not sure if it's a bug but unfortunately I can't continue questing given that fact. I'm not sure if I miss something from Phoenix castle I'm trying to look but I can't seem to find anything. Can some one please help me out, I really wish the game had some kind of Ingame support. It would help out quite a bit.
TheFuds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2012, 01:27   #9
TheFuds

I have the same exact problem, I try on my iPad 3 and 2 and still have the same issue. Is there a fix to this at all? If so what's the ETA? I feel like I hit a wall and now I can't level up unless some one is willing to plevel me.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:26   #10
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
You guys need to hold your horses and hope this all will be fixed in the next update, wait for further official information
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2012, 23:01   #11
TheFuds

The problem still remains. even after all this time. This is bit important. people are pretty much force to get plevel they cant even quest to level up.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:02   #12
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuds View Post
The problem still remains. even after all this time. This is bit important. people are pretty much force to get plevel they cant even quest to level up.
Our conquer app has not been updated yet, so if anything you gotta wait and speak up when it is... Sorry but really that's all we can do, wait.
Old 09-03-2012, 14:34   #13
Geosea

Geosea is on a distinguished road
I'd like to point out this still isn't working...either that or I'm missing something. Hopefully we hear something soon on an update.
Geosea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2012, 08:50   #14
Kregelski

Kregelski is on a distinguished road
Kregelski

I am having same issue and am not getting much help from online support. Waiting for a week now for an email reply. In frustration I reinstalled the app. However I now have a different issue. My account disappeared as did my character when I did this. I have never had this happen before when reinstalling a game app... Aralon for ex. So I had to create my acct over again and I guess I will have to see if I can get my character back. Oh joy!!! I know she's out there because it would not let me start over and use her same name. I will save you EUREKA. LOL.
Kregelski is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2012, 00:17   #15
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregelski View Post
I am having same issue and am not getting much help from online support. Waiting for a week now for an email reply. In frustration I reinstalled the app. However I now have a different issue. My account disappeared as did my character when I did this. I have never had this happen before when reinstalling a game app... Aralon for ex. So I had to create my acct over again and I guess I will have to see if I can get my character back. Oh joy!!! I know she's out there because it would not let me start over and use her same name. I will save you EUREKA. LOL.
Are you sure you are logging in the correct server?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: