Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-09-2013, 01:19   #1816
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
Look at all the parrots singing the same tune.

When will you worthless swine be anything but fodder swinging around off each others cocks and praising closeted "gods" as if you actually know what you're talking about.

Oh man, if you only knew a tenth of what you pretend you know what you're talking about you'd quickly gargle the semen in your mouth, but I wonder do you have the courage to spit it out or are you going to continuing ingesting it like the filth ridden dogs you are?

Ill bring a box of chicken in a biscuit, at the very least I can treat the parrots as if they're as royal as they think they are. Such a rich delicious cracker that, you birds should be happy.

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2013, 01:20   #1817
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
Amusing by the way. Almost two years later and not even one original thought has arose between.. haha. ha.ha. Oh ya.

I had almost forgotten.

I'll keep it to myself, as if you swine didn't already know.

Ha.Ha.Ha.

Won.

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2013, 05:38   #1818
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
I'm getting confused, is this how a child molestor tries to reason with people?

You're right, if we even knew 10% of the things you pretended to be, we'd think you'd be even worse.

Your entire sexual tinted argument sounds like you are getting the d from your fellow soldiers quite often so it seems.
~*panda*~ is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2013, 07:47   #1819
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Seems like people are butthurt because they thought that he was a girl
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer scientist

~*panda*~ is a liar
Proof1 Proof2 Proof3

Achmed the football expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
what the **** are you talking about? germany can never beat france with such ill performance. they hardly got past algeria.
Deathclaw is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2013, 08:40   #1820
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Doubt anyone was actually butthurt over this other than deidera. If anything, I'm laughing. Unless he touches little children in reality too, then he should be executed. Preferably hanging with his own intestints.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:00   #1821
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Oh i remember how people like wayne and huk were very butthurt.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer scientist

~*panda*~ is a liar
Proof1 Proof2 Proof3

Achmed the football expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
what the **** are you talking about? germany can never beat france with such ill performance. they hardly got past algeria.
Deathclaw is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2013, 10:18   #1822
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Were they? Haven't seem them for a long while so I don't remember.

That and I doubt wayne ever got butthurt.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: