Old 04-22-2012, 08:47   #1
EvoArch
Icarus

EvoArch is on a distinguished road
I need some MAJOR help

Hello I'm Icarus I'm an archer in celebrations/evolutions and its almost time for me to be Reborn. but im just so indecisive I've been thinking long and hard about what i want and i cant think of anything so i made every type of account there was and still dunno what i want.. i was thinking Arch-Pirate-Arch or Arch- IDONTKNOW Im in a pickle. im not much of a PVP person i pretty much just like hunting and ill go into the arena here and there but thats all. im just looking for a strong Character. Let it be known that trojans dont necessarily excite me.... i dont really enjoy em. thank you for any help given and if you ever see me on the game or want to help me in game i dont mind making a new character. lemme know!

Im in archer almost ready for my first rebirth ONLY problem is i dont know what to choose. im so indecisive... so any help would be great! i was thinking pirate warrior or ninja but i dont know or just archer again. another question. should i put away my super equips or take em with me to my new life. ive never been reborn before so this is all so exciting. thank you

Cpt.Secksy: as of now pure wat 117 (going to 120)

icarus-arch-arch 127 (semi-active)

Evolution
Guild-Student Council

Last edited by thehempknight; 04-23-2012 at 01:02.
EvoArch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2012, 03:32   #2
EvoArch
Icarus

same question twice.... oops

Evolution
Guild-Student Council
Old 04-23-2012, 11:44   #3
zeraeign

zeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not saying I exactly know the way you feel since I'm going Pure War but I believe I felt the same way you feel years ago when I first found out about CO. Hahahaha

Anyway, I think you should make a difference and make a Pure Archer. Nobody makes them so you'll be very unique. Besides, you don't seem to be that interestes in PVP.

I know this reply is so half-a**ed but its so hard to type in an android phone like mine. Gonna write more and better replies when I get to touch a keyboard.

Last edited by zeraeign; 04-23-2012 at 11:46.
zeraeign is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2012, 14:50   #4
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
^^I'm supporting what he's saying. Sure they've got disadvantages, but to the extent that the community underestimates them is just unreal.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2012, 09:18   #5
zeraeign

zeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond repute
Here I am again. Finally using a keyboard. Know what? When I first played CO, I had a similar situation. Well, a similar one I guess. I chose a Water Tao (that I couldn't even RB). I was like, 'if only I chose a different class'. Anyway, about your situation, yeah, do become a Pure Archer.

They still have a Pure Skill that nobody really knows about. They say Archers are weak and to an extent, that may be true. But they also said the same to Warriors and Pure Warriors with high BP and great equipments ROCKS. This was even before the new skills and all that.

My point is, I don't think CO/TQ sees the classes on their 1st life and 1st RB. They seem to see them in their 2nd RB life. Pur War rocking with their high def, high HP, and high attack (210pct Speedgun is not a joke), no wonder why TQ/CO didn't really do anything about them as they rock already although as a Warrior alone, they're not really that interesting, non-dominating in PVPs, etc.

I think its the same as Archers. Yes their HP is low and I don't know much about their attack. At least they can chain it. Hahahaha. Anyway, I don't know about Pur Arch, but if I was one, I'd take a chance on it. Their Pure Skill will prolly surprise a lot of players since they (pure arch) are rare. I don't even know if they exist since there's no way of telling if an archer is a pure one or not unless you fight them in PVP and they show you a skill which is 'unusual'. hahaha. Reminds me when a player asks what happened when they just died from the dagger-skill penetration.

Anyway, I'm not telling you to be a Pur War although I pretty much said a lot more about them. Hahahaha. Go go go. I say go Pur Archer.
zeraeign is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2012, 09:33   #6
EvoArch
Icarus

:)

Thank you so much. What you say is pretty real and since i post this ive made a little guide for myself o and btw i know what you mean im on iphone right now haha. Any who! My husband helped ne realize how fun PvP and Pk'Ing bots are haha im black named with i think 1000 pkp but yea i might go arch-pirate-arch for the good pvp and scatter or pure archer either or im gonna keep thinking. Or i might do arch-pirate-water for a well rounded player for all types of gameplAy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeraeign View Post
Here I am again. Finally using a keyboard. Know what? When I first played CO, I had a similar situation. Well, a similar one I guess. I chose a Water Tao (that I couldn't even RB). I was like, 'if only I chose a different class'. Anyway, about your situation, yeah, do become a Pure Archer.

They still have a Pure Skill that nobody really knows about. They say Archers are weak and to an extent, that may be true. But they also said the same to Warriors and Pure Warriors with high BP and great equipments ROCKS. This was even before the new skills and all that.

My point is, I don't think CO/TQ sees the classes on their 1st life and 1st RB. They seem to see them in their 2nd RB life. Pur War rocking with their high def, high HP, and high attack (210pct Speedgun is not a joke), no wonder why TQ/CO didn't really do anything about them as they rock already although as a Warrior alone, they're not really that interesting, non-dominating in PVPs, etc.

I think its the same as Archers. Yes their HP is low and I don't know much about their attack. At least they can chain it. Hahahaha. Anyway, I don't know about Pur Arch, but if I was one, I'd take a chance on it. Their Pure Skill will prolly surprise a lot of players since they (pure arch) are rare. I don't even know if they exist since there's no way of telling if an archer is a pure one or not unless you fight them in PVP and they show you a skill which is 'unusual'. hahaha. Reminds me when a player asks what happened when they just died from the dagger-skill penetration.

Anyway, I'm not telling you to be a Pur War although I pretty much said a lot more about them. Hahahaha. Go go go. I say go Pur Archer.

Evolution
Guild-Student Council

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: