Old 04-06-2012, 03:18   #1
NinjaMaster
►LadyGaGa◄

NinjaMaster is on a distinguished road
Exclamation How to lock/unlock items after the new look ?!

hey guys

i've been away for conquer more than 6-7 months , so when i started to play again last week

i found that they made a new look/theme for the game

so i tried to unlock some items to sell em but i found that i can't find that option/button to do that

so can any 1 show me (with pictures plz) how to lock/unlock items now ??
Class : ***1056;***474;***343;***281;***1769;***327;***300;***328;***309;***261;
Lvl : 125-131-132
Noble Rank : Lady (kiss my hand u idiot )

Don't show me ur @$$ or i will shoot it
NinjaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2012, 04:31   #2
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Items has the lock thing now.

Left side of the window that shows your items in what you are carrying.

Next to how much money and cps you are carrying.
Doc.ackerson is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2012, 05:16   #3
NinjaMaster
►LadyGaGa◄

NinjaMaster is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
Items has the lock thing now.

Left side of the window that shows your items in what you are carrying.

Next to how much money and cps you are carrying.
yh right , i don't know how didn't i notice it all that time

thnx anyway , but btw in the last 4 days my ping was alright since today's morning (gmt+2 timezone) but now my ping is around 1-3 k oh rly !!

is that normal ??
Class : ***1056;***474;***343;***281;***1769;***327;***300;***328;***309;***261;
Lvl : 125-131-132
Noble Rank : Lady (kiss my hand u idiot )

Don't show me ur @$$ or i will shoot it
NinjaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2012, 12:07   #4
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMaster View Post

thnx anyway , but btw in the last 4 days my ping was alright since today's morning (gmt+2 timezone) but now my ping is around 1-3 k oh rly !!

is that normal ??
I dunno. I only kill poltergiests mosty and tg. I did go to bi for 5 minutes and dc and mc for 10 minutes last week, ... no problem .

Ask/look in community forum.
Doc.ackerson is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2012, 14:26   #5
*Sonne*
Blessed<3

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMaster View Post

is that normal ??
lag is a big problem for all players right now. there are whines and complaints all over the forum, so yours is definitely not an isolated problem.

Sunshine Server
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2012, 07:50   #6
SoapBubbles
CoCrack

SoapBubbles is on a distinguished road
What class is the easiest to level and not ridiculously expensive to obtain decent gear?
SoapBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2012, 10:20   #7
*Sonne*
Blessed<3

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoapBubbles View Post
What class is the easiest to level and not ridiculously expensive to obtain decent gear?
I suggest building a pure warrior first, then you can reincarnate to the build you would liek to play. no limit to reincarnating, so it gives you a chance to try them all out.
Reason for warrior: easy to level and gear is relatively cheap compared to other classes.

Sunshine Server
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: