Old 04-14-2012, 00:01   #1
MysteryForumMan

MysteryForumMan is on a distinguished road
My third video: CO iPad needs serious changes.

This video contains footage of skilless bulkers.

Viewer discretion is advised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RODkL8E1MiA
MysteryForumMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2012, 00:58   #2
Annabella01
Water Tao

Annabella01 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Nice work and very true
Annabella01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2012, 21:38   #3
MysteryForumMan

Someone disliked and flamed my video already

I think I know who did it...a particular thread starter in here..Take your time haters.
Old 04-15-2012, 22:52   #4
colinx
Super Moderator

colinx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryForumMan View Post
This video contains footage of skilless bulkers.

Viewer discretion is advised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RODkL8E1MiA
Thanks for making this video dear Forumman, I watched it and read your suggestions, I really appreciate that you spend time making this for us. But I'm afraid the gameplay and mainline cannot be changed. This game is based on the PC conquer, and we've already got many players into this gameplay experience, if we change that, everything should be changed. However, we have the conquer online exclusively for the iPad, we would consider some certain change for the iPad version, which takes time, requires a lot of consideration and I really wanna see more suggestions from the other players.

How do you think about this video? like it or not? agree or disagree? Post your suggestion here so that I can see it.

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2012, 23:31   #5
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinx View Post
Thanks for making this video dear Forumman, I watched it and read your suggestions, I really appreciate that you spend time making this for us. But I'm afraid the gameplay and mainline cannot be changed. This game is based on the PC conquer, and we've already got many players into this gameplay experience, if we change that, everything should be changed. However, we have the conquer online exclusively for the iPad, we would consider some certain change for the iPad version, which takes time, requires a lot of consideration and I really wanna see more suggestions from the other players.

How do you think about this video? like it or not? agree or disagree? Post your suggestion here so that I can see it.
aint got anything to do with ipad version, its co in general. tails are lame and zap my other classes cant be removed. its an old school perk of lvling+ rb lol. he was a weaker play, but to be fair breakthrough and crits really do help a weaker play, i doubt he was near max bt, which can be done if you work on it without dbs :-p, i've killed350+ bp players on 310 bp char lol. ipad version aint to blame its the system its self, adapt.. or dont eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2012, 00:08   #6
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
^What he said up there. It's just conquer in general.

And did I see that tro hercin with 2 katanas?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2012, 17:22   #7
MysteryForumMan

Yeah, conquer in general but I don't play the PC version since 2008. Talismans definitely made it more unbalanced. Someone could just buy a set of +7 STG STG/SGG SGG talismans and transfer it between multiple noob lvl 100 archer accs with full normal winning nearly every arena match and farming points.

Since I only play the iPad version I don't know what PC conquer is like in 2012. I just know that potency ruined the game when I quit an d boycotting it on the forums did nothing. So I couldn't say anything about PC.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:17   #8
Elliot
Super Moderator

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinx View Post

A very nice video.
Old 04-18-2012, 17:14   #9
Mayflower
Mine NPC

Mayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of light
You are a very skillful player, fast and can multitask.

First encounter is a trojan. We all know most trojans can't kill you unless you are within range. Not as many trojans are as skilled and geared as Jiei :P

The first tournament I ever watched Jiei competed was skilled team. I was with Jiei vs Spark. Back then Spark is already 12 and Jiei was mostly +8. They really competed hard at that time. It truely amazed me that they were even on score for a long time and Jiei got him in the end.

However, it must puzzle a lot people why Spark still lost to tournaments and arena back when he was active. As I got to know him, it turned out he let friends win and most of the time, never brings pot.

Second one it can be lag. It looked like it stood there and wwk after you were long gone. :P

Unfortunatelly there are certainly a lot bulkers in this game. Most of them are just like you said, unskilled, and they want to have a good time in this game so they bulk hard. It makes the game company happy as well.

cp is way hard to come by if not bulking. Maybe more ways for some players to earn things is a good way to go, such as buff rewards for skilled team and/or add a skilled tournament (1 vs 1).

***22825;***28079;***28023;***35282;***26377;***31406;***26178;***65292; ***21807;***26377;***30456;***24605;***28961;***30433;***34389;

Golden Apple - Crusaders
Meiko

Retired - PC Blizzard/Sunshine Server - Supreme^Knights ~~Knights Forever~~

Maypop Water -> Archer -> Archer Leveling Level 111
Maypole Water -> Warrior -> Trojan Leveling Level 101
Mayflower is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2012, 21:19   #10
Vhilelent
Visionary

Vhilelent is on a distinguished road
Ooo good idea meiko skill elite pk tourney would be awesome

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
Vhilelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2012, 22:22   #11
KingOfGems

KingOfGems is on a distinguished road
Let me first of of start with this, If you think jiei is skilled then something is wrong with you. He may have the money to bulk to get gears but he is not skilled at all. I do like the idea of skill elite pk tournment I have a feeling a lot of new people would win not just bulkers like some people I know. I love doing skill pk tournment it shows the skilled ones from the bad bulking ones. I agree with elite skill pk tournment
Class: Water-Warrior-Pirate
Also King

Fix this nonsense
KingOfGems is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2012, 01:09   #12
Mayflower
Mine NPC

Mayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of light
O and take away the DS effects on skilled please.

***22825;***28079;***28023;***35282;***26377;***31406;***26178;***65292; ***21807;***26377;***30456;***24605;***28961;***30433;***34389;

Golden Apple - Crusaders
Meiko

Retired - PC Blizzard/Sunshine Server - Supreme^Knights ~~Knights Forever~~

Maypop Water -> Archer -> Archer Leveling Level 111
Maypole Water -> Warrior -> Trojan Leveling Level 101
Mayflower is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2012, 21:11   #13
Krufe

Krufe is on a distinguished road
Skill Tournament

To add to what meiko said about the skill tournament they should add a tourny that makes bp usless and have us fight with just skill

Just an idea
Krufe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2012, 04:54   #14
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfGems View Post
Let me first of of start with this, If you think jiei is skilled then something is wrong with you. He may have the money to bulk to get gears but he is not skilled at all. I do like the idea of skill elite pk tournment I have a feeling a lot of new people would win not just bulkers like some people I know. I love doing skill pk tournment it shows the skilled ones from the bad bulking ones. I agree with elite skill pk tournment
I second that lol...

Also note to diehard, u should make a video of us two playing eachother last time was quite even wasn't it?
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2012, 20:42   #15
Rogabr

Rogabr is on a distinguished road
thats pathetic, one BP = 50% damage reduction?

the part where you were hitting this..what i can only describe as a Mess of graphics for 117(?) and yet you were CLEARLY better than the noob he just decides OH IM GOING TO JUST KILL THIS GUY NOW and spams lightning.

the only thing i hope that comes out of this game on Ipad is that other gaming companies realize the potential of been able to do this stuff and also port their game to the ipad.

the second another game that isnt so pay to win makes itself available to play, im abandoning this game, no New player that has any interest in PVP would play this game, its only addicted people and people that have slowly spent more and more money over the years playing to the point where their whole mindset is "i cant leave, ive spent thousands of dollars on this game!"
Rogabr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: