View Poll Results: At which idea you agree?
i Agree with 1st idea 0 0%
i Agree with 2nd idea 0 0%
i Agree with 3rd idea 0 0%
i Agree with 4rd idea 0 0%
I Like All I Agree with all Ideas 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2012, 02:08   #1
skimkiller

skimkiller is on a distinguished road
Alot of good ideas and future updates

hello , i got alot of ideas and also one of them about the botters

1st lets start with botters , any aimbot got different speed normal players have normal speed but botters have so much fast speed so if we say the normal players speed is 50 , so make if the player have speed about 60 he goes botjail since he got super speed - PS i left space between 50 - 60 = 10 so this 10 because the players who have good ping might run faster

2nd - there is a black screen comes when ppls enter teleport and written on it server loading... wait.... , why dont tq change this black screen into some thing cool like a photo designed about conquer or for every place a new photo designed for that place and written on it serverload please wait better than the black screen

3rd idea - the new pirate city is use less no one is there , why dont u guys make a new good quest in there about a poor pirate lost his daughter in the ship and monsters will kill his daughter and ppls must search for his daughter but they must not find her fast they must talk to the other ppls on the ship enter the ship rooms and every one ppls talk to him he ask u to kill some monsters because he is scared and the ship rooms must designed scary xD

4th idea - there is alot of seas in conquer why dont tq make the ppls can fishing and when they got a fish they eat it to get some exps

i hope that my ideas are good , i will post more later thanks.
skimkiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2012, 16:33   #2
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skimkiller View Post

1st lets start with botters , any aimbot got different speed normal players have normal speed but botters have so much fast speed so if we say the normal players speed is 50 , so make if the player have speed about 60 he goes botjail since he got super speed - PS i left space between 50 - 60 = 10 so this 10 because the players who have good ping might run faster
Does this "normal speed" allow for normal players using skills such as cyclone, oblivion, divine hare and fatal strike?

Attribute points list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizaro View Post
I seem to get along with botters very good, but they never talk to me and kill my mobs all the time

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 04-17-2012, 01:11   #3
skimkiller

skimkiller is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
Does this "normal speed" allow for normal players using skills such as cyclone, oblivion, divine hare and fatal strike?
idk but they can make cases like

case ( cyc )
and speed
case (etc)
and speed

to allow exp skills speed so if they got cyc or another skill the normal speed of it will be the speed that they will write but sure also botter got bigger speed then thoso skills
skimkiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2012, 01:57   #4
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skimkiller View Post

2nd - there is a black screen comes when ppls enter teleport and written on it server loading... wait.... , why dont tq change this black screen into some thing cool like a photo designed about conquer or for every place a new photo designed for that place and written on it serverload please wait better than the black screen

3rd idea - the new pirate city is use less no one is there , why dont u guys make a new good quest in there about a poor pirate lost his daughter in the ship and monsters will kill his daughter and ppls must search for his daughter but they must not find her fast they must talk to the other ppls on the ship enter the ship rooms and every one ppls talk to him he ask u to kill some monsters because he is scared and the ship rooms must designed scary xD

4th idea - there is alot of seas in conquer why dont tq make the ppls can fishing and when they got a fish they eat it to get some exps

i hope that my ideas are good , i will post more later thanks.
1. If TQ could (would want to) they would do it. But they cant (dont want to)
2. I think it would be pointless, black screen is ok
4. I think this idea would be great. It could be like mining where you leave your char afk and it colect fishs. But then all coasts would be covered with stacks of bots.

Guide how to quit CO:
1. Dont play CO today.
2. Repeat step 1 every day.
3. Good luck
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2012, 22:35   #5
gemetare

gemetare is on a distinguished road
No. 1 - good ideea
No. 2 - i care less about colour
No. 3 - i tryed to lvl there and i made less then 0,100 in about 30 min. That island is not for lvling(is a pointelss map).
No. 4 - it is a good ideea.
gemetare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: