Old 04-03-2012, 00:08   #16
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
This is good, really good. I see TQ keeps up the good works they do. YAY TQ !!!!!
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2012, 13:20   #17
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryWater View Post
Patch 5586

"The number of items that can be purchased with Bound CPs will be increased."

I went through the Shopping Mall clicking on items and there isn't anything that you can buy that just a few months ago you USED to be able to (i.e. Super Tower, Super Crop, +4 stones, +5 stones, etc.)

Exactly what items were ADDED after you TOOK AWAY everything that was good?

This really is disappointing because i have saved up 1350 bound cps and i was hoping to get something good for my effort.

Turns out NOT.

Thanks TQ.
Patch 5586 is due to be introduced on April 5th, so the items wouldn't have been added yet.

Attribute points list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizaro View Post
I seem to get along with botters very good, but they never talk to me and kill my mobs all the time

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 04-04-2012, 22:56   #18
MercuryWater
Grrrrrrrrr

MercuryWater is on a distinguished road
Yeah, someone else on the community forum actually pointed that out to me. I just have to wait until tomorrow to see whether my post was valid or not. LOL Sorry for jumping the gun!
Botter: i am not using such thing. but how is your day
GM:Great and yours?
Botter: Fine Fine hows the weather?
GM: I have to go now Have a nice day.
~~~~~~~~~~
Masterpiece by Kaypee
MercuryWater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2012, 05:13   #19
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurMiller View Post
"will be increased" does not mean "has been increased"

"will be" means sometime in the future like all the other "bugs" they have decided to make features until some time when they can figure out how to make more income from fixing it.
Actually, has been increased already. Now you can buy weapon accessories and those rare garments, +4, +5 stones, Super fan and tower, expball, celtestial stone, memory agate and refined glory and thunder gem, sash with bound CPs from the shopping mall now. Please check it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: